Introduction to Amazon EFS
Amazon Elastic File System (EFS) is a fully-managed NFS file storage service that can be used by other AWS services like EC2, ECS amongst others.
Benefits of Amazon EFS
Some of the main benefits of using Amazon EFS are:
- Access: EFS can be accessed in parallel by multiple AWS services like EC2, EKS, ECS from different zones within the same region or even different regions.
- Elastic: EFS does not require any storage provisioning and scales based on usage.
- Cost: EFS uses a pay as you go model so customers only pay for the resources used. There are no minimum fees or upfront commitments.
Introduction to Amazon API Gateway
API Gateway is a managed service that makes it easier to manage the APIs (creating, publishing, and maintaining secure APIs). API gateway is one of the pillars of the microservices and serverless architectures.
Benefits of Amazon API Gateway
Some of the main benefits of using Amazon API Gateway are:
- Cost: API Gateway uses a pay as you go model so customers only pay for the APIs used. There are no minimum fees or upfront commitments.
- Fully Managed: API Gateway is a fully managed service so customers can focus on building their applications instead of having manage critical infrastructure themselves.
This article is a great resource for learning more about API Gateway.
Introduction to Amazon SES
Amazon SES (Simple Email Service) is a managed email service that can be used for sending emails. SES can support multiple types of emails like transactional, marketing or mass communications. This article provides a comprehensive guide for Amazon SES pricing so that customers can make an informed decision when choosing an Email Service Provider.
Benefits of Amazon SES
Some of the main benefits of using Amazon SES are:
- Cost: SES uses a pay as you go model so customers only pay for the emails they send. This can become pretty cost efficient at a large scale.
- Fully Managed: SES makes it easy for customers to send and receive emails by managing deliverability, reputation management and various other issues related to managing emails.
AWS has a lot of different instance types and it can be difficult to decide which instance type would be the best for a particular use-case. In this article, we will compare two popular instance types: C6g and C5, across various dimensions such as their specs, their performance as well the cost.
What is SQS?
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a managed, message-queue service that enables us to build scalable and reliable systems. Queues allow services to be decoupled. They can communicate with each other asynchronously and are especially useful when the throughput of the producing service is different from the throughput of the consuming service.